Fabrication Technicians – Position Expectations General Job Description, Guidelines & Requirements
We are seeking someone looking for a long-term career in fabrication. The ideal person would be a focused team player who has a positive, friendly attitude, is detail orientated, has a sense of urgency and is excited about providing the best customer service they can. As a FLN-MAR Employee, you also understand you are joining a company that provides complete customer service solutions 24/7, 365 days a year. FLN-MAR offers great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment. FLN-MAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
General Position Expectations – you should have some understanding of the following . . .
- Basic Mechanical Aptitude
- Overall Positive, Friendly Attitude – Contribute to a Team Atmosphere
- Basic Blue Print & Measuring Tape Reading Ability
- General Use of Hand & Power Tools
- Basic Quality Control Policies, Procedures & Standards
- Positive Work Safety Attitude & Ability to learn & understand General Safety Policies
Technician Position Requirements – you should be prepared to learn and execute the following . . .
- Demonstrate a true “Sense of Urgency” in regards to processing orders
- Optimize your workday with high performance and peak efficiency
- Process orders within budget and deliver on time
- Customer Service Training
- Materials Training & Recognition
- Proper Processing of Required Paperwork – Work Orders, & Outside Service Records
- Perform On-Call & Outside Service Work Duties